An Ecommerce website is a dynamic website which functionally equipped to process financial transactions. Those sites are just like shops on the web. We can buy the items that we want and make payment through the site itself. Most Ecommerce websites are built to offer e-facilities like stock details, shopping cart system and checkout, using a secure online payment system. Many Ecommerce sites also include a content management system, so that product details can be added or updated, and some include advanced features such as automated stock control. These types of websites can be linked to your existing ERP or SAP Application which are running as standalone systems.
- Categories and manufacturers per store
- Products per store
- Content (news, blog, articles) per store
- Payments per store
- Shipping methods per store
- Tax rules per store
- Product prices per store
- Order filtering and reports per store
- Almost each configuration setting can be set per store
Create as many attributes for your products as you like, such as size and color — each with its own SKU, price, weight, image and stock level. Customer can add text options on products for customers to fill in, such as initials for monogrammed products. Customer can even upload files, such as print photo.
Comparing products, options, and features side by side removes the guess work away from the customer, and facilitates its research, improving the time, and odds of adding the selection to cart.
Individual prices can be specified for individual customer groups. You can allow customers to enter product price (e.g. donation products). Or allow store owner to hide prices for non-registered customers.
Our inventory management allows store owners to discern physical stock and available quantities. You can easily manage backorder and pre-order status for each product. Multiple warehouses supported. Partial deliveries are also supported. And stock management by product attributes (such as, color and size).
- Supports categories and manufacturers
- Bundle (e.g. Build your own products) and grouped products
- Recurring Products
- Product tags
- RMA (return management)
- Supports multiple images per product
- Featured products, sale products or new products
- Disable buy buttons for specific products
- Product wise specifications
- Real-time currency exchange rates (ECB)
- Configurable measure weights and dimensions
- Allow customers to register/login by email or by username
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses
- Customer has an address book
- Customer roles (groups)
- Password recovery
- Several account registration/activation types such as automatic registration, email validation, or admin approval.
- Contact us form
- Customer activity log
- Phone order support
- Multilingual and multicurrency support
- Configurable measure weights and dimensions
- SSL support (secure browsing and checkout)
- SMS notifications
- PDF order receipts
- Mini shopping cart
The anonymous checkout feature allows customers to check out without creating an account. Many customers prefer this as it allows them to get through checkout more quickly.
At checkout you can provide customers with various options. For example, gift wrap their items or personalize with messages.
Tax calculations offer a considerable amount of flexibility to meet your store's legal requirements, your preferences, and the expectations of your customers. Store owners can manage all setting and details.
Tax features list
- Configure taxes by country, state and zip code
- Individual products can be marked taxable or tax-exempt
- Tax classes supported by product (e.g. goods, services etc)
- Some customer groups can be marked as tax exempt
- Allow store owner to specify "tax based on" setting: billing/shipping/default/shipping origin address
- Allow store owner to specify whether prices are entered including or excluding tax
- Allow customer to choose tax display type (incl/excl tax)
- Allow a store owner to specify tax display type (incl/excl tax)
- Allow store owner to specify whether shipping is taxable
Masters : Stores,Countries,State,Measures-Weights,Measures-Dimensions,Currencies,Payment Methods,Shipping Methods,Tax Categories,Warehouses,Categories,Manufactures,Products,Customers etc.
Sales :Orders,Shipments,Recurring Payments,Return Request,Gift Cards,Discounts,Affiliates etc.
Reports :Current Shopping Cart,Current Wish List,Customer Reports,Product Report,Sales Reports,Payment Reports,Shipping Reports,Best Sellers,Low Stock Report,Activity Log,Master List etc.